Well, as you can see, I love to decoupage. Also, as you can see, I love to decoupage bottles. Somehow I feel that I'm giving second chance for stuff that should be out in the garbage, forgotten and lost the purpose.
I love to give second chance for old pictures that I restore, wine bottles that been used just once, furniture that used to be beautiful peace in someone's house and person got bored and got rid of it, or furniture that lost the owner because he/she moved out to "better world". Well...., why not to give it second chance of and in life? I would love to see more second chances in people's world. How many people's life changed around for better because of that second chance? MANY! And how many lives were destroyed because they didn't get that second chance? EVEN MORE!


.png)
That is absolutely stunning! Would you consider linking this to my party?? And if you include this link, http://designdreamsbyanne.blogspot.ca/2012/11/its-party-linky-party-for-nov-1112.html
ReplyDeleteat the end of your own post, I'll feature you next weekend.
LOVE this look.
Anne sent me over...following you now. Congrats on your new blog! I can't wait to see all your creations here. Please check out my blog at www.dogsdonteatpizza.com (and on Facebook and Twitter as well)! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Your bottle makeovers are the best I've seen!
ReplyDelete